Jeff with River to the Sea Inspections, Condo Inspection Bend Oregon
Jeff with River to the Sea Inspections, Inspecting a farm style home, with ADU and Detached shops. Bend Oregon
Jeff with River to the Sea Inspections, inspecting the Hotel in Medford Oregon
Jeff J. Has been doing Inspections for 35 years now and 10 years of that with the County and City Building department. ccb#20749-OCHI#1233
Our Inspection services & More................
1) Homes-Apartments-Condos-Manufactured homes & much more.
2) Commercial (we have done Post Office, Large Industrial, Dollar general
3) Bank draw inspections-hotels-tract/custom homes custom & much more
4) Manufactured home Foundation/Decks/Additions Engineered Certifications
5) Manufactured Tie down installation needs
5) Handyman & Construction s-$85.00 an hour min. 2 hours
6) Partial or Full Inspections
7) No travel fee for all Oregon
Contact Jeff today for an evaluation of your needs, fees & availability.
Call: 541-610-2323 or email: email@example.com
River to the Sea Inspections llc.
One call for all your inspection needs................
From Central Oregon, to the valley, Hood river to Portland Oregon
Inspecting Homes, Commercial, Manufactured homes, Apartments/Condos, partial inspections, lead/radon and more. call today: 541-610-2323 Jeff (direct cell)
Jeff was trusted to Inspect the most historic well known home in BEND Oregon, due to my 35 years in the business
Historic house in Bend Inspected by Jeff-River to the Sea inspections
All Inspection needs for manufactured homes all of Oregon - This was a Foundation Inspection in Salem Oregon
All your Manufactured home needs Including Installing Tie downs and doing Engineered Foundation certifications, and Decks Additions Certifications
Resting before an Inspection in Neskowin Oregon
Jeff Inspecting Commercial and Residential properties in Maui
Jeff Owner/Inspector of River to the Sea Inspections Enjoying a break between inspections to Sunriver Oregon
Jeffs Painting of him surfing El Capitan Santa Barbara as his Dog (Hazard) watches on in a two page spread in surfer magazine.